Who’s Your Teacher?
This class was designed to encourage participants to explore the learning opportunities and sources they may be missing. Participants will be shown ways to recognize the teacher that exists inside of them, as well as in every person and situation. Shared ideas will challenge old beliefs, open minds and hearts, and promote new outlooks and experiences.
- Individuals open to new ideas
- Truth seekers
- Anyone eager to learn strong lessons… simply
- To entertain ideas that will lead to new growth opportunities
- To determine how we limit our knowledge
- To examine the inherent abilities of ourselves and others
- To discover untapped sources
- To build a universal classroom
This class will consist of two (2) one hour sessions. Participants will engage in large and small group discussions, journaling, and reflection. Any handouts will be provided by the instructor.
The Standard Pricing for this class is $15 per participant when delivered in a community education setting. (8-person Minimum). For delivery in a corporate setting flat rates beginning at $200 apply.