Finding and Living From Your Center
This workshop is designed to demonstrate the importance of living a centered life. Too often we allow the world and its events to throw us out of kilter. Participants will be introduced to the critical components that create or negate balance in their lives. They will gain new insights that will encourage them to live from their center. Each person will leave with a personal plan for getting centered and staying balanced while enjoying a happier, healthier, more peaceful and prosperous life.
- Individuals feeling pressured by over commitment
- Those who may be wondering why life only runs smoothly for short periods
- Anyone who is ready to begin living in the peaceful flow of life
- To assess the balance factor in our lives
- To discover the critical components for a balanced life
- To learn to trust our own assessments
- To be introduced to several methods for becoming centered
- To design a plan of action for improving the flow and joy in our lives
Ideally this is presented as a 3 hour workshop. It can be done in a two part class as well. Participants will engage in hands-on activities, large and small group discussions, reflection, and practical goal setting. All handouts and materials will be provided by the instructor.
Note: A condensed 60 – 90 minute presentation is also available.
The Standard Pricing for this workshop is $25 per participant when delivered in a community education setting. (8-person Minimum)
For delivery in a corporate setting flat rates beginning at $300 apply.